prathai.sg

Go Back   prathai.sg > Info Hub - Getting Started > Frequently Asked Questions

Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Administrator

Default Don't Get involve in Barang

VIET GAL GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH BARANG

We believe the news about the Viet Gal who got into trouble with her boyfriend's barang have indeed created a stir and got into headlines on 11th and 13th Feb. Below is an exerpt of email which we sent to the reporter.

"Hi Zhi Fa,

I believed we met yesterday at level 1 Fortune Centre where we encountered a Viet lady who is deemed to be possessed by a love curse.

I happen to return to my office to do my paper work, had dinner with my Thai monks and passed by the level 1 Thai Buddhist amulet shop and heard the commotion. My master monks and my Archan decided to have a look and assisted to help settled the love curse.

We are from PRA THAI buddhist amulets at level 4.

According to my Master Luong Por Somsak and Archan Mana (the two who helped "rid the curse"), the love curse has been settled. Such "love curse" can be better explained by my master to clarify any doubts and misunderstandings that may arise. Such things are common sights in Thailand and those affected usually go to temples to be "helped" by the monks. The origin of the curse, to be explained.

Love curse can be made by anyone who has the knowledge, need not be by any master, hence the intention of the maker must be careful. It is found in all culture all over the world, across all religion and races.

LP Somsak (in robe) after chanting realised that the love curse is from someone versed in love curses found in Cambodia. About 45 minutes were needed to remove the curse completely. Archan Mana (the master in civilian clothes and SOMEHOW being mistaken to be a Malay, but will be in white uniform when doing rituals) requested for Lersi to be invoked into his body and hence remove the curse completely. The love curse was transferred from the Viet lady to Archan Mana's body which was invoked by Lersi. He had a bit of stomachache with a small bulge on his tummy after that, but no problem for him, it has been settled and the bulge has disappeared.

To be an archan, they have to go through rigorous cultivation which include the need to live in the cemetery for 3 months every year. What can be more terrible than living in the midst of the deceased day and night for so long.

What we want to emphasize is the need to help people in need, not to meddle with such "barang" as it is bad for the karma. There is no short cut, and there is a need for tolerance and forgiveness. At the end of the day, all shall go to dust.

Such love curse is common sight for them. There are ways to prevent such love curse which include rituals.

You can check out Archan Mana, who is a disciple of LP Pern Wat Bang Pra and LP Saway of Wat Preedaram

We are sorry that my lady staff from PRA THAI refuse to hand you the clip (under my instruction) as we do not create unnecessary publicity at that time which may create misunderstandings about amulets and barangs. But we have to clarify as we did not expect it to hit headlines today."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1736.jpg (90.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1738.jpg (94.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1740.jpg (92.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg explanation1.jpg (97.9 KB, 0 views)